On a recent visit to a Citrus Springs, Florida home, our technicians found extensive water damage on the ceiling and walls in multiple rooms including the kitchen, living room, and hallway. The source turned out to be the refrigerator supply line in the attic. As always, we worked to repair the damage quickly, professionally, and to the highest quality of service. As we developed our game plan for what repairs were necessary, we continuously communicated with the homeowner and ensured their home was a safe environment.

Our team of technicians removed the damaged flooring, baseboards, and quarter round molding in the living room before moving on to remove the baseboards and toe kicks under the cabinets in the kitchen. We found wet padding in a bedroom and made sure to remove it as well as the wet insulation in the attic. We always ensure each job is up to code, so for this  repair and any water damage repairs we make, we always ensure the home is dried to the proper drying standards set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the drying is conducted by an IICRC technician. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work and know their home is safe and up to code by industry set standards. 

The insured on this project was very happy when we were finished. Here is what she had to say in her review:

“What a great team Mark Gentile + were!! They came right on time and started right to work. Accessing my water damage, tearing up the floors until they came to a dry space, removing the baseboards and drilling holes to air out the walls. I am in Florida and it is hot and two of the team went up into the crawlspace and removed 6+ contractor bags of insulation. Not a pleasant job but they did it with grace. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of their services! They are working with my insurance company to get my problems resolved.” – Sue T.

Thank you, Sue, for trusting us with your home. It is our pleasure.

If you, or someone you know, suspects water may be where it shouldn’t be in the house, give us a call as soon as possible. Don’t let a small problem turn into a bigger one.